Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

hi all!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Cowboy Mac, Jan 1, 2008.

1. hi guys, recently joined and have to say a great forum you have here. I am learning a lot which will hopefully lead to safer riding. When I choose my gear and a bike I'll be out the SE suburbs way if anyone wants to get together for a ride or show me the ropes :)

2. [edit] garrhh! where is that delete message option!
  3. Welcome to NR

South East in what city??

Update your profile and let us know where you are. Check out the coffee nights to meet and greet or even the rides for a bit of a fang.

4. Welcome Cowboy Mac :grin:
  5. welcome and hi
    im south east melb to
    i dont ride bikes due to injuries but husband is a learner rider and member here
  6. hi n welcome.. alot of bikers in SE suburbs of melbourne now :grin:
  7. Sorry for the late reply, but I'll be in Wheelers Hill moving from inner city. Part of the reason i'll be getting a bike actually. So there are a few from around there is seems? Hopefully I can learn from you guys :)
  8. hiya cowboy welcome , i may not be able to show you to much about the ropes well in experiance that is as i just passed my p's 2day but would be happy to ride with ya
  9. Welcome aboard catch ya around :grin: