Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi all

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Rob D, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Hi all,

I've been lurking around here for a few weeks gathering as much information as i could and I thought that it was about time I intorduced myself.

My name is Rob, I'm 26 and Im going for my learners this weekend (7-8 july) at stay upright in hoppers crossing.

I will most likely be buying a GPX250 as my first bike and I am looking forward to it very much.

Thats all for now, Rob.

2. Welcome & good luck for the w/end let us know how u got on

3. Welcome to NR rob :grin:

4. Are you going to tell him that he lives near Vic, or shall I?????

Welcome to Netrider, Rob :)

5. good luck

good luck and I hope its not gunna rain....U will never look back!

6. No no no... buy my bike instead :LOL: . Just kidding. Buy whatever feels comfortable for you. And all the best with your Ls!

7. Hi again, thanks for the welcome

I Just got home from the course and I am happy to say that everything went well, for me at least, one of our group fell off while attempting to swerve out of the way of an obstacle. He got back on the bike but when it came to the test he failed anyway. Not a great day for him.

Now comes the fun part, bike shopping, it's a good thing I've got an RDO tomorrow, I can't wait to get out there.

8. Congratulations on the Ls :grin: Good luck with finding a new bike too. Life will not be the same :LOL:

9. woohoohomer.
    Congrats on getting your Ls, Rob! Enjoy testing out bikes :grin:

10. Congratulations and welcome life is just about to begin :grin: goodluck with everything

11. Well, that didn't take long, this morning I bought the gpx250 I'd been keeping my eye on.

94 model, 23,500km and here she is

250_1.

250_2.

12. Very nice, Rob! Get out there as much as you can and you'll learn very quickly. Come along to a NR coffee or ride and you'll learn even more :grin:

13. Good stuff mate and welcome to the real world.. Im on your side of the world so hope to see you on a ride soon. :grin: