Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi All

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Buggarr, Jun 10, 2007.

1. G'day All I'm Buggarr Net Rider Member # 3585,

I'm new to the 4um. A mate put me onto it and i'm finding lots of usefull info on here. I haven't gone 4 my L's as yet but i am booked in to do them. Can someone please explain why secondhand bikes are so pricey? I was @ Peter Steven's Yesterday and their Demonstrater Hyosung's were the same price as for a new one? You shop around on the net for a bike and it's the same thing. You might find 1 every now & then that isn't priced as high but then it's got a Lot of K's on it.

Sorry if this sounds like a rant it's not meant to
  2. Hey Buggarr
    Welcome to NR and the most expensive hobby around Riding can cost alot of $$$ but the rewards cannot be measured. I have spent a fortune over the last 20 odd years but I would not change a thing. Love my bikes

3. Cheers Matrix and thanks 4 the Welcome. Another expensive hobby is 4WDing
  4. Welcome aboard.. :grin:

And believe me, the spending has only just begun.. :shock:
  5. Welcome aboard.

The world is a strange place. This forum even stranger.
  6. Welcome to the Dark Side Buggarr :grin:
    This place maybe strange but definately a great place for all kinds of information.
    Especially if you wanna know what Loz's bum looks like :p :LOL: :LOL:
  7. Welcome!

The 250's are so expensive because so many people want em (well, need em for their restricted period)
  8. And please tell me why i would want to know wot Loz's bum :shock: looks like.

Thanks for the Welcome YammyChick. Happy B/day by the way. Sorry i missed it but i wasn't a member then.

P.S. Wot a (Vertical Rescue Instructor) I gotta ask? :p
  9. Oops.. looks like I have to change my profile! I don't do that anymore, but I used to 'hang' around and teach others to 'hang' around for a living! :p
  10. Ok thanks 4 clearing that up