Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi all

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by cbr1000_racing, May 28, 2007.

1. Howdy all.

Newish to melbourne...Dandenong area. Lookin' for open minded mates to go cruising around with and gimme some tips on riding "twisties" and U-Turns.

Anyways...look fwd to speakin' soon.

2. welcome to NR enjoy ur stay
  3. hey there, welcome to the forum (hint: update your profile with you location - people around here like that...)

4. done and thx for the welcomes
  5. Hi there and welcome you are bound to meet some real nice people on here as I am a newbie too and have met some great people already.
  6. Hi and welcome from one newbie to another :grin:

I've been riding for just over 2 years now, so hopefully may be some help with riding tips. But can definately help out in the 'crusing around with' department :grin:
    I live in Hawthorn, but my parents live in Rowville, and my bike spends a lot of time at my parents house beause I don't have a garage where I am. So i am out that way quite often if you ever feel like a ride/need someone to go riding with.

7. Hey Shell

Thanks for the post. Definetly keen here to hook up and head out someday. Weekends work best for me.