Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi All

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by nostress, May 9, 2007.

1. Trev here male 48 and living in Gippsland, I have been a member of this site for a while but havnt done a lot with it.
    The last week I have been in here a bit chasing information on Kristen whos funeral I attended today.
    I am a mamber of the Us N Them tourers and have been a member of the Ulysses although I dont have a lot to do with that group now.
    at the moment I am rideing a 1984 Honda VF1000R although I am in the process of finding a replacment at the moment

2. Well howdy,

Pity about why your here (funeral and all) but have a look around either way :)
  3. Hey Trev...

I only met Kristen the once - on the Bright weekend - but from that meeting and from everything I heard and saw today, I couldn't help but be amazed at what a beautiful, special person she was.

Were you at the Us N Them clubhouse this afternoon?

Hope you stick around - would love to see you at a Gippy get together one day soon. :)
  4. Welcome Trev, I haven't been reading the threads in order but have just sent you a PM :)

The people here are unbelievable. The support I have received over the past week from this community is just overwhelming.

You will meet some awesome and inspiring people here, and hopefully will meet you on a Gippy Ride soon :cool:
  5. Awww thanks, i didnt know you thought so highly of me :grin: :p
  6. Oh, and welcome :grin:
  7. Hello hello... someone I know :grin:

amazing who you see when looking down the listing for your own thread!!!!

Enjoy Trev!!
  8. welcome to the forum trev....
  9. it seems they will let ANYONE in this place LOL

Hi Roze nice to see you about
  10. Thanks everyone for the welcome, the more I look around this site the more I like it..
    I was at the Us N Them last night, only hung around till 9pm..... you have to hate it when work gets in the way of a good chat and a drink or two ..

hopefully I will catch up with a few of you on the next ride or at least for a coffee....
  11. :p Was thinking the same thing!