Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi all

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by darkstorm, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Well G`day.
    Just wanted to drop a hello to all out there.
    Have just joined after reading a few topics. Its almost addictive and get lost in other peoples thoughts and comments. Have to be careful not to be late for work too lol. There is Just soooooooo many different and interesting things, and it all comes straight from the horses mouth. (not saying anybody here is a horse, although some blokes out there would wish to be lol).
    Anyway. a little about myself.
    Live at Phillip Island, dont surf or fish so what else is there to do here but ride a motorbike. Apart from enjoying the races down at the track, there is also some fantastic rides to be done on and around the island. I am sure that the coastline in victoria is the best in the world. There are also the bass hills just behind the island which are fun to ride and nice to look at. and a little bit further out and you have the yarra valley and dandenong ranges. The area is not as far out of melbourne as many people seem to think. So it should be considered for a pleasant day out. There are also many places to stop for a great cup of coffee.
    I ride a Suzuki GSXF750, (recently bought) and nearly always have my wife on the back who loves being a pillion.
    Will keep my eye on the forums.
    see yas :)

2. Welcome Darkstorm, yeah both the bike and the forums can be addictive.
  3. [​IMG]

Look folks another place to trash opps mean crash down there :p
  4. welcome.

5. oh i came in here thinking oh another firestorm owner my bad :LOL:
    welcome to netrider anywho :p
  6. Hi Darkstorm. I understand how addictive this place can be!
    Come along to one of the Gippy rides :wink:
  7. Would love to come on one of the gippy rides just keep me posted on when they are and if we are not busy we will be there. :)