Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi All..

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by rainbowrider, Feb 15, 2007.

1. Hi all.. Just wanted to say hello.

Have ridden the black spur a few times so have met some of you so thought I would join up. I don't ride the spur like most as I have a cruiser (Yamaha VStar 650) and they are not really built for the fast rides but I push it up and back.. still gives me a bit of a rush so I get satisfaction in my ride.

Watching others enjoy the ride is also satisfaction enough.. but I admit I do tend to feel the urge. Maybe one day. :wink:

Hope to join others in some rides soon too!

:arrow: Rainbowrider
  2. if you put petrol in your vstar you wouldnt have to push it :LOL:

welcome to netrider
  3. welcome rainbowrider.....i've heard the spur is fun.....maybe me and my virago will make it down there one day.... :grin:
  4. OOHHHHHHH!!!!! :shock:

Well I carried my first pillion going on the first spur ride.. next time THEY! can push..

Do you think rocket fuel will get me up any faster.. hahaha.. :bolt: HoLdIn OOooonnn!!!

5. Absolutely.. I feel out of place with what I call the uprights (fast and upright.. well upright when they're not moving..lol).. sitting up at the Cafe watching them all take off.. :idea: a few more cruisers up there and we can show them how its done.. lol..

Anyway.. is a great ride up and back as I ride it hard through the turns.. and listening to the others chat about their rides.. pure entertainment.

Always looking for a ride. My son is looking to ride in a few years.. so am thinking I will carry daughter and my partner is riding the 250. Can't wait.

Cheers! :)
  6. Welcome to NR rainbowrider :grin:

Just watch those FatArsed Wombats on the Spur, have heard they are a real pain in the arse :wink:
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  7. lol.. better than the ones I see on the road.. the has beens. :driver:

oh and thanks for the welcome.. (to the others too) :)

8. Hi rainbowrider, welcome to Netrider! :)
  9. Welcome Rainbowrider. It isn't what you ride that matters, but how much you enjoy it.
  10. Howdee rainbowrider... :dance:

Welcome to the wonderful(crazy) world of NR... :butt:

I hope U have a blast... :woot:

Look forward 2 having another run thru the Spur with U Wed. nite!

CU at the BP/Subway(Montrose)6pm Wed.

Oh Yeah :shock:...We can't have 'Princesses' pushing bikes [-X
    U may have 2 settle for the 'Rocket Fuel' :p :rofl:
  11. Looks like you've settled in just fine RBR. :cool:

Welcome matey. :wink:

12. Welcome Rainbowrider....

From one :newb: to another.
  13. Welcome rainbowrider! Glad you're out there enjoying the spur on whatever you're on :grin: