Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi All

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by spadge, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Just came across the forum when I was researching for a new bike I really need to upgrade my old spada I think it will be an SV650 but I'll have to con the missus first.

Sam

2. Welcome to the forums. Take a look at this months two wheels - has a review/comparison sv650 to er6-n.

3. Welcome to the forum and good luck on the new bike, just tell her "Oh geez, your hair looks nice darl". and she be putty in your hands. :)

4. Welcome Mate. :)
    Just take her out to pick some leathers for herself.....Works everytime :grin:

5. welcome spadge... fellow brissy boy here... am wanting to upgrade as well.. but am gonna wait for a bit... would love to save up for an r6!!!

but yeah.. welcome.. you'll find heaps of great advice on here :D

6. Hi Spadge!

Did you come up with the nickname on your own? or are you an old-school Worms [pc game] fan? :grin:

7. Hey Spadge.
    Welcome.
    :beer:

8. welcome to the house Spadge!

9. rooboy's nailed it :LOL:

Welcome to the open asylum....

10. My mates came up with the nickname. Its from picture magazine. Its part of the female anatomy. Basically they think I am a !@#$ of a thing.

11. Welcome spadge

12. Spadge you are being very gay ! just buy the bike turn up at home and go without sex for a month it's the only way. She will eventualy get toey and invite you back to bed. In the mean time you can have sex with your brand new bike ! :grin:

13. Thanks everyone I really feel welcome

14. Hi Spadge :)

15. Hey Spadge nice pick up on the Z750.

16. :rofl: I actually agree with this. :LOL:

17. Welcome to the forums Spadge, you can't go wrong with an SV ;)

18. Welcome to the forum spadge, I too am looking at the sv for my next bike.