Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi all!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by saintan, Aug 4, 2006.

1. It's a pleasure to see so many fellow enthusiests in one place.

I'm a Kawasaki freak though I appreciate any ride you can come up with. As you would expect I have a couple of Kwaka's.

The Z1300 is giveing me what I'm sure is carby trouble but I'll find the right forum for that and the ZN1300 is pulled apart into roughly a million pieces. (cash shortage)

38 years old and been rideing since 15 with no views of stopping, just slowing down some.

Member of KZ1300.com and yahoo Voyager forums though not many ausies there. Picky of ZN1300 at yahoo under saintan_hcl

Any way, thats me and I'll be glad to meet you all eventualy.
  2. Welcome to the forum Saintan
  3. welcome aboard mate :)

fill in your avy details so we can see were ya from and what ya ride (even thought you just mentioned that)

enjoy the forums :)
  4. Welcome enjoy your stay, plenty of great info on this site for ya.
  5. Welcome Saintan, i too am a newbie. This site sounds like fun

6. Thanks for the warm welcome all. Ive spent the last few years a forum addict and hope to enjoy my time here with huge post counts. (not to much spam)

I'm no mechanic but I'll do my best to help with accurate info where I can and take the good with the bad.

My trade is not very bike related exactly though a lot of it will be used on my Voyager rebuild and I'm always willing to share what i know weather you like it or not.

I'm a metal magician with top coupe in NSW and top show car at the Rickshaws (friends cars), bike related I do plastic welding, fibreglass and very handy with spray painting and I can pull anything apart.

The Voyager is being done a honda (car) dark amythest pearl metalic and will certainly test my skill as a spray painter. Shortly doin an expose on platic welding fairings that will be able to viewed at www.kz1300.com for those that actualy still have plastics. More on that as the Voyager gets closer.

Any way, I'm sure you'll see a lot of me so get used to it : ) Always a pleasure.
  7. Welcome - hope you enjoy.
  8. Hi and welcome ,im next to parra ,keep an eye out for the sydney events .

Cheers Sled.
  9. Welcome to the forums saintan :)