Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi All

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by JontyG, Sep 9, 2005.

1. Have a few minutes spare, so I thought I would introduce myself...

I recently bought a VT250C, mostly to use for local commuting - to save on running a petrol guzzling Patrol.

I've been enjoying the forum, lots of useful information!

2. Hi.......welcome to the machine...
  3. Hi there and welcome.

:D :D
  4. a few minutes and already 4 posts! well done.
  5. Welcome to the forums

Over megaphone "Last call Paging Teresa Green" could you please make you way to the tree house.

Repeat "Teresa Green, please make you way to doorway 1, at the treehouse"
  6. Welcome... there's plenty to learn from and laugh at here... All's good
  7. Hi Jonty, welcome to the asylum without walls; the lunatics run the place, and they come and go as they please. AND we like it that way. :LOL:
    Wanna give us just a wee little clue about where you are (cos if you're in Melbourne, Glen can invite you to the coffee night!!! :D
  8. Thanks for the warm welcome :D

I'm in Hampton (Melbourne)
  9. Welcome aboard :D

Stay safe and have fun

10. Welcome to the Jungle :)
  11. Yo! Welcome to the forums. Another VT250 rider....hrmm better watch out peoples, they're spreading :D
  12. was thinking the same thing..... there now 3 :shock:
  13. Hey there may be 3 of us but there are only about 700 hundered of you guys.......I dont fancy your odds.

Mine is a couch. with a v-twin.....nice.
  14. Welcome to the house of fun.....

Maddness will follow.......

There is only FUN to be had!!!!!
  15. lol..mine's an Oompa Loompa Mobile...Now i just need those saddlebags to store chocolate and beer...then i'm set :D
  16. I dont really know where hampton is but if its close enough to ride in for a coffee make sure you do.
    Vt250 riders are very sparce so it be great to have some other rider to tak crap with as I know nothing.

Welcome to the forum....let the fun begin.

Hope to meet you soon jonty
  17. Gday and welcome

Cheers 8)