Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi all

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Yammygirl, Sep 7, 2004.

1. I was surfing the net and stumbled into this site so I thought I would just say a quick "Hello to all". I have not long upsized my 250 for a 600. Much to the disgust of the b/f (guess he dont like having his harley left sitting at the lights :D ). Looking forward to heading out on one of your ride days sometime. Til then ride safe and keep them upright.

2. Ahoy hoy

welcome to the forums

3. Welcome aboard. :D

4. Hi Yammygirl , welcome to the forum . U will find all the people here r of gr8 help and very friendly :D .

5. lol that's what you think midnight! :p

Anyway, Welcome Yammy to the bestestish forum in Australia :D

6. Welcome Yammgirl.

Well done in not letting your bf sway you into his religion.

Your blowin him away must seriously cut :p

7. Welcome to the forums!

8. Welcome yammygirl :)

9. Welcome to the forums yammygirl

10. Welcome yammygirl I'm in Cranny also as is GSX14 Gileslie & bbusa many others close by, great bunch in here!

11. Hi ya!

Either make the lad upgrade to a real bike or upgrade to a new lad. Harleys - man's way of incorporating fat guts and motorcycles ;-)

Had mine dynoed once follwed by Mr Cool on a FatBoy (so appropriate), beat him by about 10-12hp, laughed my arse off!

12. Welcome to the forum

13. LOL at deyago... Trade him in on a male that rides a real bike... Now theres a thought :wink:

14. Gotta be the only way to go girl! :LOL:

Welcome to the hive of insanity that masquerades as a discussion forum - albeit one of dubious quality.... :p :LOL:

15. welcome Yammygirl, new here myself, still on L's and cant wait to get something a liiiddle bigger! :)

16. Gday Yammygirl and welcome.

Hey Deyago what bike did you dyno m8

Cheers

17. Hey Dazza,

It was my 99 VFR800. At that point it had about 98hp, it's now making 102hp. The dyno guys seemd very amused by it all.

18. Hi Yammygirl and welcome

19. Thanks m8. 102hp cool. What did the Honda blurb say it would put out.
    Still cant understand why the other dude would want to get a Hardley Able put on the dyno tho. Did ya give him a big smile after his dyno.

Cheers 8)