Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi All

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Paul_42, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Finally got talked into getting my licence at the young age of 42. My first ride being a R15 v1. Been out almost everyday riding, so much more fun than driving,and looking forward to the MOST test next month.
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone

2.  Top
  3. Welcome buddy. Good luck in the most test. Ridings awesome. R15 s a cool little bike. Wait until u get your full license and get your but on a big 1k bike. Happy days. 0 to hospital in 3 seconds ....

4. Welcome to the forum.

Where are you from?

42 is the PERFECT age to start riding. Just ask Douglas Adams.....

5. welcome aboard :) congrats on the Ls and the bike

6. Hi, out Campbelltown way.

7. Yeh, she is a fun bike to learn on, it handles pretty good Considering the size of me. I've read there is a test track at Homebush, I'm hoping to get out there next Sat to have a look and a bit of play around to get rid of the nerves of the test.

8. Thank you .

9. you would be correct
    Sydney Learner Sessions (Weekly, Sat 1pm)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Howdy and welcome to NR Paul_42Paul_42 . Good luck with your test next month!

11. Welcome to NR from Adelaide

12. gday Paul_42Paul_42 welcome to NR - congrats on joining the riding community at as mature aged rider - plenty of (im)mature members here!

13. Aloha Paul_42Paul_42,.

Ever noticed how car adds are on all the time and bike adds don't (or only during televised racing events)? It's cause bikes sell themselves.
    Welcome to an expensive and addictive hobby. You'll discover driving in a cage is not what it's cracked up to be Compared to the joy of riding a bike :) stay upright!

14. G'day Paul, welcome to NR...

15. Welcome to NR