Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi all

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by LanceB, May 14, 2015.

1. V moto monza HELP!
    I am pulling apart my son's monza (same engine as Yamaha CS50 Jog) following the CS 50 Jog's manual I found on line to replace the O Ring behind the autolube pump as the bike is leaking oil. I have removed the nut and washer retaining the rotor and am trying to remove the rotor with a standard 3 legged puller. This thing will not budge. Am I missing something? I have followed the manual to the letter.

2. Can't help you with your specific issue, welcome to the forum though. Hopefully some more mechanically minded will be along to assist you. It may be worth posting in the Trouble Shooting sub forum as well.

3. Howdy & Welcome to NR!

4. If anyone is following this I've had a breakthrough. I hooked up the 3 legged puller again, tightened it all then hit the threaded bolt that runs through the centre of the puller with a soft faced hammer. It worked!! The rotor/flywheel fell away to reveal the magneto. Now to remove the autolube pump.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Oh and thanks for the welcome Jaytee and interest Chris. While I'm here does anyone know of a 70s/80s Jap road bike in Perth or surrounds suitable as a base for a cafe racer?

6. Welcome LanceBLanceB!
    Your compatriots will likely hop on a bit later but maybe you should post your questions about the cafe racer etc in either the specific bike forum or the projects forum?