Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi All!!!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Pender89, May 16, 2012.

1. New member.

Pender89. (Stuart).

Got my L's a few weeks ago. Been riding dirt bikes all my life, decided to give the tarmac a go. So far love it!!! Had a little play on my brothers CBR 600 :shock: decided i better buy a LAMS bike. Looking at a VT Spada this weekend. This forum has taught me a lot about them, so gonna give it a go.

Great to be on board. Awesome job admin!!! Great looking forum.

2. Let me be the first one to welcome you.

3. .. let me be the 2nd to welcome you :LOL:
  4. Hey mate and welcome. Hope everything with the bike goes well (make sure the owner supplies a r/w, the "I don't have time" excuse is BS). And if you are unsure, don't rush into any decision which I almost did... something much better came along only a few days afterwards.
  5. welcome to NR Stuart, and Pockets mentions, you have the cash that they want, dont be screwed over!!
    Where are you? Melb, Syd, Brbne? or West coast?
  6. Hi Pender, welcome along.
  7. Hornet, I must say, your signature is by far my favorite. Makes me chuckle every time.
    Classic Stig.
  8. Well it was actually invented by port80, one of the early Netriders, who's not on the forum any more, but he was a real nice bloke. He posted it once in a thread and I liked it so much I've been using it as a sig ever since!