Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi All

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Richee, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Hi,

I'm new to netrider. Unfortunately I'm jumping aboard to mainly see if anyone is interested in taking a couple of bikes off my hands. I used to ride a lot, but due to getting married and thinking about kids on the way, its time to go for a couple of bikes.

I will be keeping the dirtbikes though. They've been allowed due to slightly less risk of loss of license or life!

I do like scouting about forums though, so will probably pop up in a few threads.

Cheers and safe riding.

Rich

2. Hi Rich, try posting in the 'Bikes for sale' section. and welcome :)

3. Thanks goddie.

I've tried to start a thread in Bikes for sale, but it wont let me post in there. I might have to talk to one of the thread moderators?

Cheers
    Rich

4. No, you will need to pay $10 once-off membership fee before you can post in the 'For Sale' forum.

And given you only want to do that, and once you have we probably won't see you again, I'll offer a guarded 'Welcome'

5. That would help Rich..

6. Hi there Rich.

Congrats on the marriage and family plan. Good work.

Do at least keep the dirt bike. Do log in to netrider and any other bike site frequently, keep up with the gos. Keep the interest there.

A motorcyclist is anyone who identifies as one. You can go without a bike for many years but still want one, you're still a motorcyclist. Think of this as a temporary break, for family reasons, not the close of a chapter.

Good luck with things, and welcome to netrider.

7. Hi and welcome to NR