Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi All

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by DirtyWizard, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Hey Everyone,

Already been reading a lot of NR threads on the leadup to getting my Ls and first bike. I'm a little older but loving the ride so far.

Got my new CBR250R last Thursday and rode around Mt Dandenong on Sun.

I realise I can make the bike go (although probably badly) and now I'm hoping Tues night and Sat L sessions will help teach me how to make it stop.

Looking forward to meeting a few of you

Cheers

2. Tip, do a couple of Saturday sessions before the Tuesday session, although if you have ridden in traffic you should be OK to do the Tuesday session.
    Welcome!

3. gday mate & welcome to NR.

cheers

4. welcome to NR!!

5. Welcome to NR!

6. I would certainly recommend doing a few Saturday sessions before attempting Tuesday night. Welcome to NR :)

7. haha nice opener. Welcome to the forummm

8. Hi and welcome to NR. Ditto on not rushing in to Tuesday night ride unless you already have some good basic skills.

9. G'day DirtyWizard. Welcome along.

So what does a dirty wizard say?

"A wizard always cums exactly when he intends to. It's not my fault you got an eyeful. You shouldn't have been looking down the barrel when you pulled the trigger."

10. Hey nice bike! Welcome & see you saturday