Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi all :)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Maccarossi, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Hi guys,

Just thought I would introduce myself, my name is Macca and i just moved to Wonthaggi down near Phillip Island and I will be completing a learner training course and hopefully walk away from that with my L's in a few weeks time :)

I found this site while looking around the web for information for learners and so far have found a great wealth of knowledge, haven't actually purchased a bike yet but it is the plan in the very near future so am looking around quite a lot!

Look forward to chatting with you all and participating in rides in the future I hope :)

2. hey macca, welcome to Netrider :)

3. Welcome to NR :D

4. Hey Macca, welcome to NR - you've come to the right place! Good luck with the learners course - let us know how you go.

KN

5. Thanks guys :) test is with Ridetek on 6th of may so hopefully after that I'll be riding!

6. Hi and welcome to NR

7. Past my learners today without much trouble :) will hopefully have a bike within the week!

8. Congratulations!
    I have a friend who also lives in Wonthaggi, he has a Honda XR400R :)

9. wahey, grats :D

10. Cheers guys :)
    Oh nice, might have even seen them around, lot of bikes getting around down here

11. Welcome to NR and congrats on your L's. Have you decided on what you new toy will be?

12. Haven't sat on them yet but really keen to check out the Suzuki GS500f and Kwaka 650rl ninja

13. Actually nah, he hasn't really ridden it much since he moved to wonthaggi, just around his backyard. and it isn't road registered.
    Did you get a bike mate? if so which one?

14. 2011 Black Kawasaki Ninja650RL, will have it by lunch time tomorrow :)

15. noice :)

16. Nice bike. Even NICER color. The word 'Black' says it all for me! :D