Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi all

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by black ice, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Hi,
    Im new to your forum and riding, Ive just bought a Hysung gt650 and cant wait for its arrival. I live in mackay and I work at a truck aligning shop. I hope to learn heaps off you all and get the feel for this adventure asap.

2. welcome mate, plenty to learn here
  3. welcome - enjoy the ride ( but dont listen to Robsav -- he is a dirty cyclist :))
  4. Welcome to Netrider :). Enjoy the ride.
  5. Thanks guys Ive read up on some stuff already and finding Ive made some good chpoices and bad ones. thankfully they can be fixed lol.
  6. HiDee HoDee & Welcome!

Love the irony of someone living in McKay having the nick black ice ;) Have fun wading through the threads and try not to get tangled :LOL:

7. let me guess, the bad choice was, u bought a hyosung? :D
  8. Im not sure yet about the hysung, but buying new straight may not have been the best.As for black ice it was the name of ac/dc tour and its the first thing I thought of lol.
  9. Welcome to NR. Have fun around here.
  10. At least you dont have Black Ice in Mackay.
  11. Hi from another Queenslander, welcome to NR.
  12. thankyou for the welcomes, I know all about black ice coming from tassie.
  13. To all interested lol, My bike came today Im really happy with it and look forward to heaps of fun on it. I will post up pics asap.