Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi all

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by wizzard_of_the_Blizzard, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Hi Just wanting to say hi & introduce myself.

I'm Tyler I ride a 2007 Harley Davidson Fatboy (right in the picture below) these are some of my mates we all own Harleys now and since this picture even more mates have them. (most of us have wanted them since we were rockabillys back at school in the '80's - see the stray cats album gunnaball, some cool Harleys on it)

It's great to get out for a ride with the boys when I can.

I ride daily to work from the eastern Subs to the northern beaches (all conditions) & love it. I also take some tourists for rides on the back when I can.

boys-bikes.

My bit of advise to other new to be riders.

1. get the bike before you get married (no arguments then with 'Our money')
    2. get the bike before you have kids ( its harder to get it across the line [buying a bike] if you don't have one yet....nappies, safety etc....)
    3.Get to the front when you can at lights (when traffic stopped) that way you can get away from cars / traffic. If the traffic starts before you get to the front DO NOT stay in no-mans land get in to a lane & own that lane.
    4. enjoy the freedom...!!!

I hope to see ya on the road soon.

Ride safe

Tyler (the wizzard of the blizzard)

2. Welcome Tyler, serious-looking group of dudes there :LOL:.

3. G'day Tyler,

Welcome to NR. No 4 rules!

cya round.

4. Hey Tyler - welcome aboard.

5. Thanks all for the warm welcome

6. welcome in mate