Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi All, nice to meet you!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Raxel, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Hi all, new member here, I'm Rax and it's nice to meet you.

So, how did I end up on net rider? Well that's easy, it's a great way to connect and draw from the collective experience of you lot!

I was first introduce to motorcycles in my teens with the purchase of a 2004 Cagiva Mito 125 and loved every second on it until I had to let it go in favor of four wheels and a car seat :)

Fast foward to now and I've bought myself a little project to work on - an Arqin Bruiser 250 cruiser (stop laughing!). You can read a little more about it in my other post in projects/mods.

Anyway, I look forward to chatting with some of you about your motorcycling stories and experiences.

All the best,

2. Howdy and welcome to NR RaxelRaxel :)
  3. Welcome to NR Rax.. looking forward to your build project!

4. Welcome to NR..
  5. Welcome aboard.
  6. Welcome mate. Cagiva Mito's are awesome. So much fun to be had on 2-Strokes. I have a RS125. Haven't been riding for long, but living every minute of it.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Cheers ZoobzZoobz, ikr crazy little bikes. I had the choice of the rs125 but ended up with the Cagiva. I had it de-restricted too which have it a little more pep. So much fun and they look damn cool too!
  8. welcome aboard :]
  9. welcome aboard :) :) :)