Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi all, Newby from Loftus.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Matty78, May 11, 2012.

1. HI my Bro told me about this site so i thought i would give it a go. I love motor bikes and every thing about them doesn't matter what type they are all awesome. My name is Matt and i am 33 i just got a road bike for the first time last year in November at the same time i got my L's but i just got my P's 3 weeks ago. Can't get enough of going for rides on a good sunny weekend its just a great way to spend the day have a couple of mates and family members that i go on group rides with and it's always good times makes me bloody glad that the time finally came in life that i could join the world of motorcycle ownership. :D Will post a pic of my ride when i work out how. Also keen to find out about social ridding groups in and around Sydney. Cheers.:beer:

2. Welcome to the forums, there's a monthly ride in Sydney up putty rd, back down peats ridge rd... Well worth checking out. If you love to ride, I'm sure you'll find like minded people to chat to on here.