Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi All Newbie From Tassie

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by ZX-10R_04, Nov 24, 2004.

1. Hi :wink: my name is Malcolm just thought i would introduce myself. Im from Launceston Tasmania & i work as a stone mason so please stay upright cause im sick of making headstones :?

2. Hi Malcolm,

welcome :D :D :D

You take care too, you hear!!! :) :) :)

3. welcome to the forum

4. G'day Malcom and welcome.

I'll be down your way sometime between the 4th and 12th of December. Looking forward to it.

5. G'day Malcolm and welcome to the forums :)

6. Hiya Malcolm!! Welcome aboard!!

:D :D :D

7. Hey Malcolm. Do you take pre-orders stones???? :shock: :LOL: 8) :oops: :cry:

Welcome aboard... YOu will like it hear, the walls are soft and white....

8. Hello and welcome to the forums Malcolm,

Kudos for living in the city with Australias best beer!

9. Heya,

Welcome to the forum :)

You stay safe too!!!!

Lisa :twisted:

10. Welcome aBoard Malcolm.

Ride safe!

11. Hi Malcolm,

Well, nothing new to say, just reiterating what has already been said..

Welcome to Netrider.

:D

12. Hi & Welcome Malcolm :)

13. Hi Malcolm & Welcome aboard!

14. :D welcome Malcom...nice rhyme too, didn't even mean it, honest :roll:

15. Thanx for the welcome everybody & Sir Skuffy i think the boss might take pre orders for stones :LOL: Might get to see you down this way in December matt232 & the Toy run is on the 11 of December here so maybe you might like to go on it . Cheers everybody :wink:

16. yeah matt u should go on the toy run if ya down here. new tyres tomorrow and just waiting on my rack and bag to arrive and ill be ready 4 it.

17. For a while there I thought that I wouldn't be able to go on the Toyrun here in Melbourne. Looks like I might to the one down in tassie, jump on the spirit of Tassie and then rock up for the Melbourne one.

What are the details and I'll well see where I am at the time, the last half of the week we have no plan but its looking pretty full with the ideas we are throwing around.

18.  Top
  19. Not sure its doable, we have to be on the boat in Devonport at 7-8:30pm for the 9pm depart back to Melbourne.

What's the chances of being able to take off from the Toyrun in Hobart in time to get to Devonport for the boat?

20. They would get to salamanca about 3pm & it would take about 4 & a half to 5 hours to ride back to devonport :) So you might have enough time for the Tassie toy run matt232 :?