Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

hi all newbie from parramatta area

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by grantos, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Hi my names grant been riding since march im not the greatest but is anyone when they start.
    I love taking every chance to ride even if its to the shops just enjoy the feeling of freedom when riding.
    Hope to meet you guys on some of the upcoming events

2. Welcome Grant. Hope you catch up with some of the NSW crew. Maybe worth visiting the Learner Practice at Homebush on a Saturday to say hello.
  3. Welcome to NR....
  4. welcome aboard :]
  5. Welcome to NR Grant!
  6. G'day Grant, welcome aboard. I was just in Parra grabbing some new winter gloves.
  7. Hi Grant I'm in Baulko if ever you want some company on a fang somewhere :)
  8. Hi Grant,
    Welcome. Might see you around the area.
    +1 for the recommendation for a visit to the Homebush practise sessions. The guys out there are very helpful with their advice and generous with their time. And you'll have a whole lot of fun and gain a lot of confidence from the practise.
  9. Welcome Grant, you're close to BikeBiz, MCAS and near enough to the Old Road - you're living the dream.
  10. G'day and welcome.

Plenty of riding to be had not too far from way out there.
    Another recommendation for getting to Homebush for the MOST practice sessions.
    Keep an eye out for my weekend jaunts to great places that cater to noobs. There will be a few over the winter...