Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi All - New to Sydney

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by azzie, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Hi All,

I've been schooled by "Justus" in my first thread to come introduce myself so here I am. :oops:

I've been on a bike for only 2 years, started on a Ninja250 now on a ZX6R.

Lived in Brisbane all my life but recently moved to Sydney for work. I am completely lost here in Sydney in terms of where to go for all my motorcycle needs, but I'm getting there. :D

I ride most days, but still getting used to this crazy traffic here. Glad I found this forum, received lots of good information I was looking for in my first thread.

2. Welcome to Sydney and to NR.
    Traffic... and then there's the lack of available parking. Makes me glad I don't commute by bike or car ;)

Good luck with finding your way around.
  3. welcome aboard mate Brisbane then Sydney hopefully you will get the to experience the best city in the world soon :)
  4. Hello and Welcome!

Traffic is a biatch here, drivings generally not too obnoxious when dealing with riders.

In terms of where to get stuff, MCAS and Sydney City Motorcycles are not bad, but depends what your after.

5. Welcome to the asylum, I actually thought the Sydney traffic was ok when I rode through there earlier this year, that might have had something to do with riding a VERY large police look a like bike though lol
  6. Must get some sirens for mine then(!)