Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi All, New to bikes...

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by braith7, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Hi Guys,

Just joined and looking to start learning. Please be kind and dont flame me too bad :)

Im totally new to bikes and just did my RE Learner Licence test a couple of days ago.

Ive always been into bikes but never been in a position to dive in... Im done waiting. :)

I used to ride dirt bikes in my teens on properties but never ridden a road bike at all.

So I have all the (Im sure) usual questions to ask, that Im sure you all get completely sick of :) Should I start unloading here or is there a better section for novice questions?

Anyway, Hi, glad to be here and hope to learn a lot from you all :)
  2. Did you know that pineapples are the fruit of the devil?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. No, but thanks for the headsup - I'll steer clear from now on. :)
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. There ya go, two posts and you're already a winner.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome aboard. Ask away but its' always a good idea to have a look through the forums first, there's a good chance the question has been asked before. You will learn a lot this way.
  6. Aw shucks, feeling the love already, thanks ;)

Thanks mate, trawling through the "Bike Reviews and Suggestions" section now :)
  7. Gday bud, welcome to NR. Dont listen to jazzfan, it's actually kiwi fruits that are of the devil.
  8. [​IMG]

I dont know.... he might have a point.
  9. Welcome to NR...
  10. Welcome to nutrider!