Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi all, New Melb (Northside) Rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by rxsammy, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Hi everyone,

New member here, been browsing the forum for awhile.

Just bought a new (old) bike. Seedy's VFR750. Pickin it up tonight, my first big bike.

Can't wait, thought I'd better introduce myself. Be keen to meet up with some other Northside Melb riders. I'm in Thornbury.

Catch y'all soon...

2. Welcome to NR.

3. hi and welcome to NR, not sure if you're interested in turning up to sat morn prac sessions, but there is a regular coffee night too for nth side, last week was in northcote, check the threads..

4. Welcome to NR. :)

-- Sent from the year 2319 using Tapatalk (if you can read this, I finally got my flux capacitor working)

5. Welcome rxsammy good to see another 'northerner' :D

6. Welcome to the forums, good to see another melbourner

7. Welcome rxsammy, hope to see you at the Northern coffee nights.

8. Thx, for all the welcomes.

Picked the bike up last night. Really enjoying it so far. Be keen to meet up for the Northside coffee meets. Anyone gotta link to the thread with the details. Couldn't find it.

Cheers.

9. We have been slack, it is still in the EOI section, as it was just starting up. We need to start a new thread in Ride and Event announcements. Go HERE for the moment. We have moved around but are at Stuzzi in Northcote this week.

10. Hi rxsammy and welcome to NR