Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi all, I am new..

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by NightRider78, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Hi my name is NightRider, I have been riding for many years on dirt, but only on the road for the past 2 years. I ride a "93" GSF-250cc Bandit Jap import. I was put on to the back of a bike from a very yong age and have loved bikes from there, The old man and my uncle are verry heavenly into bikes big time, so thats where I get if from. You could say I have it in my blood weather I like it or not, but lucky for me I do like it. I am from Melbourn CBD area.

2. welcome to NR :D

3. I'm welcoming, and curious :)

Your father and uncle were also riders, dirt bikes I presume? Competitively, hmm???

4. welcome home :D

you'll love it here and hope to see you around lots!

5. No not dirt bikes, back in the day he did some side car racing, he was the one hanging off the side, but now he rebuilds and restors old Indians and old Harleys. I never raced on dirt just bush bashing. :)

6. Hi and welcome to NR

7. Welcome welcome welcome!

8. The 250 Bandit is a nice bike to start on.
    So where you from orignally? I'm guessing that if you were brought up on dirt bikes you haven't always lived in the CBD of Melbourne ;).

9. Yarra Junction and Melbourne.

10. #12 Rusti_GotRage, Jan 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Greets and welcome aboard!

11. Welcome aboard! I live in Melbourne too. I'm sure we'll catch up on a ride soon enough.