Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi all from the goldy please help me fix my bike

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Dobeat, May 13, 2012.

1. Hi all from goldcoast new to the site and to rideing I have had to sit out for a month, was riding arounda corner at 40kph when I hit something slippery and dumped my bike, smashed my gauges dinged my tank scuffed my exhaust and hurt my pride, but that is not the problem.the problem is I can't find replacement parts anywhere if someone could push me in the right direction I would greatly appreicated it, sorry for the doom and gloom for my first post::nopity: buti I just want to ride=D> thats all from me I'm going to go ride my pushie

2. kinda hard to tell you where to go if we don't know what bike you have

3. lol8-[I've got a 06 honda cb400

4. team moto honda gold coast
    48 lawrence drive nerang

or if you're up in brissy
    pro honda rocklea
    1644 ipswich rd rocklea

brisbane motorcycles
    205 lutwyche rd windsor

team moto honda virginia
    1920 sandgate rd virginia

i deal with TM virginia as they're just round the corner form my work, and pro honda rocklea (it out of the way but i often travel past)
    both are great to deal with

5. Helpful those the dealers' contacts are, the cost of fixing your bike with all new parts will be horrendous. The wreckers are the pace to start, so try http://findapart.com.au/ or ebay for the bits you need. CB400s are common enough that aftermarket alternatives should show up on ebay and enough people will have stuffed them into solid pieces of the landscape to have spares on wreckers' shelves.

6. :rofl:

7. thank you very much ive joined find a part fingers crossed ill be back on the road soon

8. Welcome to NR. :)

9. Over 2100 listings on Ebay!!
    And welcome to Netrider.

10. Welcome to Netrider

06 model will be a grey import so dealers probably wont be much help, but you have plenty of alternatives.

11. thank you for the welcome mesengers