Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi All, from Gippsland Vic

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by DirtTurtle, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Hi Guys,

I've been a skimmer of the forums for quite a while but thought I'd say a quick hello. Originally I purchased a bandit 250 about 3 years ago to get my full license and sell it off so that I won't have to wait in many years to come to purchase a bike I wanted.

Well I sold my 250 in Feb and within a few months of separation anxiety I've now been the owner of a GSXR 750 for a few weeks.

Oh my I think I may have contracted some kind of motorbike bug/disease or something, I'm sure you guys would agree.

Pleasant greetings and safe riding.

• Like Like x 4
  2. welcome aboard :)
  3. A highly addictive disease...

Welcome to NR..

4. Welcome DT,
    So where are you based ?
    There's quite a few NR's spread out over Gippland, and some of us city folk make regular visits.
    Enjoy the new bike.
  5. Welcome to the forum DT
  6. Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Currently based in Yarragon but know this area off by heart, my family also has property out the back of Maffra so know Gippsland pretty well
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Some good roads in your back garden!!!!!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Welcome :cool:
  9. Welcome to NR from Adelaide. Enjoy your new ride.
  10. gday DirtTurtleDirtTurtle welcome to NR - there is no cure for the motorcycle disease, frequent riding will give you some satisfaction, spending too much time on NR will make you spend more money on bikes, accessories and gear - you've been warned!
  11. Welcome. Enjoy
  12. Howdy and welcome to NR DirtTurtleDirtTurtle. With your backyard, I wonder if motorcycling has been in your genes already, you just woke up and saw the light so to speak :happy:

Agree with chilliman64chilliman64, riding is highly addictive, there's no cure, but there's nothing that comes close to a feeling of satisfaction and "hell yeah!" that riding can give you. You started seeing the world in colour (y).

Gippsland is absolutely magical, been there only once, will come again soon. Shame it's not a day trip for me. One simply cannot have enough of that place. Hope to see photos of your adventures :snaphappy:
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Welcome to Netrider DT :)
  14. Slightly off topic, but looking at our replies, one doesn't need a gender identifier. Look at guys' one-liners, sweet and straight to the point...(y)

And then look at mine...... So many words to say "welcome, good on you, mate" :hilarious: XX chromosomes speak for themselves.

BTW, chilliman64chilliman64 just to let you know, I'm not implying anything :whistle:
    • Funny Funny x 3
  15. I've got a high count, I've been tested! :D
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Welcome mate. Sounds like you've traded your Camry for a Porsche haha. Ride safely
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. One could suggest the tem waffle.....but i am not brave enough
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. I like waffles
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1