Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi All from Forest Hill, Melb

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by tommah, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Hi All, I also joined NR just before x-mas and want to put my first post and say hello and wish all NR members a happy and safe 2012. Keep the rubber down and the shiny side up \\:D/

2. I just read the joining instructions (thanks hornet), a few days after I posted the above and so I'll add a few things about me. Am new to riding, have had my license for about 16 months currently riding a gixxer 750. :) mainly for commuting to and from work and weekend rides. I did the black spur new yrs eve and it was a blast. Loved it. Have also been up to sassafras a few times. Learning a lot and enjoying every minute of it.

Originally from Kenya, been in Aussie for 9 years now and loving it. Live in the Eastern surbubs of Melbourne.

Cheers and looking forward to meeting along the rides. Thanks and ride safe :)

3. Hi and welcome to NR.

Look forward to meeting you at Sat practice.
  4. Thanks GreyBM
  5. Welcome to NR. (y)
  6. Thanks Lazy Libran
  7. Welcome to NR Thomas, keep your eye on the ride calendar and maybe [if you like group rides that is] hook up with some people.
  8. Thanks goddie, I've been one one Sat morning prac session and learnt a lot. A couple of guys and I went for a ride afterwards. But will keep an eye on the calendar as I would very much like to go on group rides. And also make new friends.

On a different note, now that I am a registered user, how do I make the donation to become a full Netrider member. Am sure it's easy but I've tried looking for a link and can't find any.

Thanks mate.

9. Thomas there are rides every sunday!! And as you said, after prac you may find people wanting to go for a ride too..
    So you havent paid the $10 as yet? I HONESTLY dont know how to advise you on how to pay but would think 'Bpay' 'Direct Deposit' would be available as options, not sure if you can mail a cheque. Have you searched on 'how to pay or how to join'?? And admin folks can jump in here to help please?
  10. Link at Left: Membership/Join
  11. Thanks goddie and Chris. Membership paid :). Cheers.