Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi All From BrettGPX ,New Guy

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by BrettGPX, May 10, 2006.

1. Hi All, just saying hello. Have a GPX 250 have to wait till Nov 06 for upgrade , cant wait.
    Been in Melb for 12 mths, love the ride from home to the city every day(30k). Why did I wait so long to get a bike???.

Great site!!!

Brett :cool:

2. Heey Brett, welcome. Noice choice of bike haha. But seriously i cant wait to upgrade either and i am still on my l's (gotta book in for license test asap!)

3. Welcome brett. enjoy the bike and stay safe.. :grin: What part of melb you from..?? Update your profile for us.. :grin:
  4. Hiya brett, lotsa newbies getting gpx250's lately :?

enjoy :)
  5. Hey dude, Welcome to the Kwaka family.....oh and Netrider too. :grin:
  6. Thanks all,
    Yep the GPX goes great, no problems did you guys down load the user manual that was posted. its great saved me a few bucks.
  7. Yeah i've downloaded a manual from somewhere, tho i think it misses a few things becuase its a supplement? Hmm not sure about that, but it is huuge. Very easy to service, tho i did pay Brighton Kawasaki to do the valves and carbs

8. Hi Brett. :)
  9. A warm welcome to the forum, Brett, and to the esteemed ranks of the OFARCS too :LOL:
  10. Gday and welcome to the site

Cheers :cool:
  11. welcome brett
    enjoy the site
  12. Hi Brett, I keep asking myself the same question, why did I wait so long to get a bike!

Welcome to the forum.

13. Hey, do we have a Kawasaki club or something I have seen lots of coffee days , but no good for me as I work in the city,

14. Hi Brett, nice choice of ride you got there :) ;).
  15. Welcome to the forum and to the GPX club.
  16. yes hi brett there are coffee nights in homebush which is the centre of nsw practically so come along im sure everyone will make room.

And as for the GPX ..... Go the GPX250! :)
  17. Welcome to the site :newb: (haha just kidding) Enjoy the bike, and stay upright. \:D/
  18. Hey all , thanks for the invo but homebush is a bit far. How is sydney these days lived there for 6 years.

Brett :biker:
  19. Hello from another newbie. Us old blokes and our mid-life crisis are destined to have fun now with our GPX. Love mine and they seem very popular.
    Ride safe