Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi all from a friendly biker chic

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by shelley rally, May 21, 2007.

1. Hi everyone,

My name is Shelley, I am a 23 year old female from Hawthorn in Victoria. I have been riding for just over two years now. I came off restrictions just a month ago. I was riding a CB250 for the last two years, but in the last two weeks have become the proud owner of a new 2006 Yamaha FZ6S :grin:
    I have joined to hopefully find some riding buddies and go on some of the organised rides, because I don't know many people that ride. And also for some help with my motorbike questions when they come up.

2. I have seen a few females riding on CB250s around the area of Swinburne University Hawthorn, maybe it was you!

Welcome I like your choice of upgrade, they are a very sexy bike!
  3. Hey and welcome!

Congrats on your new ride, I see you're almost nekkid! :grin:

Shouldn't be a problem hooking up with people for rides. They are lots of good people on here.... I think?!?

Pooh out!
  4. Hi Shelley, welcome to the forum! :grin:
  5. It quite possibly could have been me! I'm not far from Swinburne. I would have been the one in the pink and black helmet :grin:
  6. Hi Shelley, welcome to the forums [​IMG]
  7. gday shelley, welcome aboard. movin' and i are in hawthorn east so hopefully we'll get to hook up for a ride some time. plenty of group NR rides to get involved in too ... including bike rides :wink: :p
  8. hello you are most welcome to join in, oh watch out we are only nice on Tuesdays :grin: :grin:
  9. Welcome Shelley!!!
  10. Hi friendly biker chic :grin:

mmmmm, biker chic, mmmmmmmmmm

(you other lot SHUT UP :p )

Welcome to the madness.
  11. Ahh Woodsy!

She's from the big smoke.

Shooting for the stars again, eh? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So Shelley,... HOW YOU DOIN'? :wink:

Pooh backs away slowly! :oops:
  12. welcome to NR

what better way to find out exactly what it is your getting yourself into then this https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=35825

june long weeked 3 day trip to eden meet and great for the vic, act and nsw memebers

we had one of these at the end of march start of april was a fantastic trip
  13. Thank you all for your kind welcome messages. I can't wait to go for some rides and meet some of you now (and also so I can take my new 'black beauty' out for her first good ride!). The Queens birthday weekend sounds really good, unfortunately I have to work that weekend (ahh, the joys of shift work!). I can see already that I am becoming a Netrider addict!!! I guess there are worse things to be addicted to! :grin:

14. Welcome Shelley,
    nice upgrade, ;) love the mean lines on the FZ6 tank.
    thinking about the nekkid version myself.

Did you say you were developing the flu over the queens birthday weekend?
    :LOL: :LOL:
  15. Hello miss :) would be nice to go riding with a girl! i'm not exactly near you.. but it just means more time on the bike to meet up for a ride :) u can add me 2 msn if you like, its in my profile thingy.

ps i am jealous of your fast bike, i've had a 250 for ... not 2 weeks yet and i want more POWER already!!!
  16. Hehe! I wish I could develop "the flu". But being a public holiday they make you get a doctors certificate :(

Hey Danielle,

Nice to hear from you. Would definately be great to go riding with a girl, not that there is anything wrong with you guys!, it would just be a novelty is all i'm saying :grin:
    I will add you to msn when I'm at home (at work at the moment... note time), and we can have a chat. Sandy isn't too far from me, and especially not too far from work for me because I work in St Kilda East.