Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi all, from 4dri4n :)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by 4dri4n, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Hi All,
    I currently live in Brisbane Sunny Queensland and ride a Suzuki K8 GSXR-1000. Purchased it mid 2013 and never looked back. Previously owned a Suzuki SFV650 which was also a great bike. I work at Brisbane airport as a Licensed Aircraft maintenance engineer and do quite a bit of riding between work and home. Will be keen for a few organised rides in QLD. Currently operate a GSXR Community based for Australia.

Current mods:
    Power Commander (Dyno n Tuned)
    Scorpion Full Exhaust System (De-cat)
    Custom Tail Fender
    Pazzo Levers
    Tinted Windscreen
    Oggy Knobs

Website wouldn't let me post up pictures from a link...
  2. Hi and welcome. Nice mods on the bike mate. I'm sure it is a ball to ride
  3. Welcome to NR...
  4. Welcome! My avatar pic is a k8 thou. Goes very nicely at the track. Have u had yours dyno'd? Ive got the yoshi r77 single de-cat pipe but no PC. Put out 167rwhp. Curious to know how much more i'd get with tuning, not that it needs any!
  5. Hi Darren,
    Mine does have a power commander on it and has been tuned/dyno'd but I have no dyno sheet for it but apparently the guy who I brought it off reckons it dyno'd 180HP at the wheel but can't confirm this sorry. Feel free to post up your track gixxer on GSXRAus.net as well. Would love to hear more about it.
    Thank you all for your comments
  6. [​IMG]

Few pictures finally :)
  7. Howdy! Nice bike