Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi All, Another newbie here had to join after my first!!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Metal_Gear, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Hi All,

Just like to say what a great site and well run group for riders of all levels!!
    I have only been riding for little over 6 months and only clocked 4000kms on my 08' Ninja 250r and went for my first group ride last night and had a great time. Every one was so helpful and friendly cant wait till next week and who knows may some time down the track may be able to step up to Thursday nites Mystery ride. By the way any riders in the Yarraville that dont mind a L plater tagging along for a ride some time let me know as just moved to the area and just love riding. Also whats with the lack of girls on bike? Most guys will agree a girl on a bike is a very hot look. Well that enough ramble from me. I hope to get to know heaps of new people through the various events and rides as bikes are a way of life!

Adam a.ka. Metal Gear
  2. Hi mate, good on you for stepping up! The new ninja is a nice looking bike.

My girlfriend & I are in Yarraville, we both ride. There are plenty of girls on bikes if you know where to look :wink:

Hang around here long enough & you'll get to know a lot of people to ride with. I'm up for a ride most weekends, shoot me a pm if you wanna go for a blast!

Have fun & stay safe.

3. Yeah Fitness First goes off for this.... :cool:

Lol welcome aboard.