Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi all, 1 more from Melbourne...

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Snore, Jul 26, 2015.

1. #1 Snore, Jul 26, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
    Hey guys,

I'm a long time lurker and I've finally decided to take the plunge and finally make my self known :happy:

I've been riding for the past year and a bit now, and am currently on a Ninja 650 '13 and I'll hopefully transition soon to a Daytona 675 :woot:

I had a bit of a mishap? the other day, and low-sided my day old used ninja:facepalm: but I guess I'll do a little crash report over in the near-miss forum, hopefully I won't get too used to being over there.

But that's me, cheers for reading,
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome to NR..
  3. G'day SnoreSnore and welcome to Netrider. As you've said, I hope you don't have much need to make crash reports in the Your Near Misses section of the forum in the future!
  4. Welcome Snore and congratulations on De-Lurking. Sorry to hear about the off but glad you are Ok and the bike is mobile.
  5. Hey SnoreSnore, welcome to NR. Shame about your shiny new Ninja650 sliding on wet tram tracks :( Good to hear both you and your steed came out of it relatively okay! And as XJ6NXJ6N said, hopefully you'll have nothing more to report to Your Near Misses from now on ;)
    • Like Like x 1