Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi (again!)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by stargirl, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Hi Everyone,

I have been in London for the last 2 years, so have been hanging out on, and with, Londonbikers. Got my Ls and then my Ps in Oz, then about a month later I was in London- with a full UK driver's licence with full biking privileges...but I stuck to what I was used to when I bought a bike there.

Back now and missing my biker buddies and going on rideouts so I am looking forward to making new friends and learning some new lanes! I could get anywhere in London and knew some fantastic lanes- but coming back home I am completely lost and scared! All my confidence from riding in London has been zapped!

I ride a Honda CBR125r- was no problem in London, but here it just doesn't have enough power. I love it though- if it didn't exist here I would probably have never worked up the nerve to ride a powered two wheeler!

Well that is all for now. My next bike will probably be a Ninja 250- as the height seems ok for me and I like the look. (But it is the first bike I have sat on in awhile that fits...also a Ducati Monster would be nice but probably costs a lot more $$$)

Stargirl

2. Welcome back and see you around on a ride.

3. Welcome back, you will need to re-adopt the vernacular though. Here they are twisty roads not lanes ;)

4. Hey Stargirl, welcome back to Netrider :)

5. Welcome (back)

6. welcome back! Hope to see you on some of the rides!

7. welcome back

8. welcome back !!

9. Hi stargirl and welcome back

10. Another short arse chick, who makes these people?

Welcome back Stargirl, plenty of rides to go on, plenty of people who can help you. upgrade as soon as you can. :)

11. OI !!
    Nuthin wrong with us short arse chicks !!
    Just need the bikes to be adapted for us :p

Gixer 1000 is awesome now ...... ;)

12. hehe, i didn't say there was anything wrong with short arse chicks. I just can't ride their bikes!

13. hey stargirl hows it going, do you wear those tight black stockings like all the other girls around London town?

14. Hi
    Uhm, I wore them under my draggins in winter to stay warm, lol.
    Currently trying to upgrade at the moment.

15. to what? leathers?