Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Heyyyy

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by T-rager, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Hey guys :D I am new to riding and thought this might be a nice place to find some new friends as well as some helpful advice. Bought my bike last year in december and got my licence earlier this year. My baby is a third-hand Kawasaki GPX 250. It's a little banged up but it runs wonderfully :cat:

2. Welcome to the forum and have fun out there, at least if it has a bit of damage now it won't hurt so much if it gets a little more in the future.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Last owner dropped it at low speed so the damage isn't that noticeable. The worst of it is a small dent on the tank and some scratches on the left fairing. It's still pretty in my eyes :3:3

4. Keep your eyes on the drones around you and you'll avoid adding to the dents!!!
    Welcome to Netrider, and the joys of two-wheeling!

• Like Like x 1
  5. welcome to NR

• Like Like x 1
  6. Welcome, expect Uncle Greg to pop in some time soon to ask if you're hot and Crisis will try to buy your bike off you shortly afterwards.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Looking forward to this initiation :wacky:

8. Welcome to NR and to two wheels ! There's a small but growing number of us Radelaidiens here .

• Like Like x 1
  9. Welcome to NR :)

Are you hot?

10. I will have to speak to mouth about getting alerts when girls post

• Like Like x 1
  11. Howdy

• Like Like x 1
  12. Welcome :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Haha... Dangerzone.

• Like Like x 1