Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

heyyy whats happening!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by slideways, Nov 20, 2011.

1. hey everyone, new user here.

Currently in Brisbane, I've been riding for about 5 years on the road now. I ride about 40/50 km everyday, (to and from work) plus some mountain rides on the weekend.

I'm currently on a 99 cb600, but I'm looking to upgrade to a gsxr750 as the cb is going to hit 90 000km's soon :)...still running strong though!! and she hits the redline at least once a day (I take the long way home, hehe)

I'm also in the market for a 600cc track bike. So if you see anything in the $4k price range let me know! I'm particularly looking at 00-04 R6's, Ninja's or CBR's. Doesn't bother me if its registered or not, as I'll be using it solely as a track only bike.

2. Heeey, woss hapnin' ma man? Hello slideways, welcome to NR. Nice to have another Brisvegas member.

If you find a good 600 tracky for 4 large, you'll have to beat me to it. LOL.
  3. Welcome to Netrider, slideways! Gixxers are pretty rockin', great choice. :D
  4. there a stacks of trackbikes in that price range on Fleabay

Welcome to Netrider :)

90,000 kms, pfftt, that motor's only just run in, my Hornet (older CBR-600, slightly detuned) now has 163,000 kms on it :LOL:
  5. can you not just turn your current CBR600 into your track bike?

Welcome to NR btw :)
  6. I only have a CB, not a CBR :)

I think it would be pretty useless on the track to be honest :)
  7. Hmmm. Totally misread that. Thanks for the correction. I didn't even know there WAS a CB600.

-- Sent from the year 2319 using Tapatalk (if you can read this, I finally got my flux capacitor working)
  8. welcome to NR slideways
  9. Welcome mate (y)