Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

heyya all

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Dracs, May 14, 2010.

1. Im Dracs..

I currently ride a GSXR 1000 K9. Used to ride a k8 GSXR 750 and before that a GS500F. Yeah, i like my suzukis ;)

Live up in warm sunny qld, and been riding for 3 yrs now! :)

I may know a couple of you from other forums.
    Anyhow this is my G'day all!.
    Dracs.. aka Rowena.
  2. G'day

Pics of the bike please :D

3. Hi Rowena from another lady rider in Brisbane. What type of bike do you ride?
  4. Hi Amertha,

Its a Suzuki GSXR 1000 - 2009 model... ie a super sports bike.

Ohmi - lol... its almost a stock standard bike.. just with a geelong carbon craft tank protector, rad guard, white oggies... :)
  5. Hi dracs, good to see another brissy rider,

have a look at the group ride on the end of month
  6. Welcome to the forums. :)
  7. Welcome to the forums, Rowena.

A picture would be nice....

...and one of the bike too :rofl:

<Just a gentle suggestion, folks, read what the person posts before asking questions they're already answered...>
  8. G'day Rowena what type of suzuki GSXR 1000 K9 do youride?
  9. stop trolling smee :rofl:
  10. Hi Rowena,
    Firstly, welcome to Netrider. I am most certain you'll find the forums both enjoyable and educational.
    I almost took your 'bike path' as well, having ridden the GS500F, GSXR750K7. But alas, twas time to change to my current bike, 2008 R1, as pictured (what a joy to ride!!!)....though I may be picking up a K6 Gixer thou in the coming days as my every day run-around bike....

Enjoy !
  11. welcome Rowena, i bet you ride a GSXR 1000 K9 :D
  12. Me on my Gix :)

Ive got white oggies, geelong carbon tank protector, rad guard and to come a ventura rack... I do around 30 000kms a year riding :)

And just put on new Metzler M3's! I love M3's.. have no issues at all ever with them on my 750 and they feel just as good on the thousand.

Attached Files:

13. Welcome fellow Netrider.:biker:

Have fun, you'll meet some..ahem..interesting folk here!