Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by 2banga, Nov 5, 2007.

1. heya's my names matt thought i would join up, came on mystery ride in melb on thurs wit my bro, both got lil aprilia rs250's and loved the ride and the atmosphere hate the rain GrrrRrrrrRRRr. We normally always out riding togeather so if you see one of us you will prolly see the other, i got the black one (without gay rainbow stripes) and he got orange and blue. havent had licence for long, got my L's in feb, lost them in april and only just got it back 2 weeks ago. still managed to put 7000km on teh bike thou. always keen to have a ride so long as it not too cold or wet so dont be affraid to pm to see whats crackin unless u hate the smell or sound of 2 stroke :p hopefully get to kno ya's alot better soon!

2. welcome!

3. Howdy :)

And 2 Stroke... Mmm.. It does smell lol
  4. Welcome! Nothing like the smell of two-stroke; brings back lots of memories for us old guys :).
  5. Welcome to NR.. :grin:
  6. Welcome to the crew. Check out the coffee nights and rides. Be good to see you there.

7. Are you going again this thursday??
  8. Can't make it. Also wasn't there last Thursday. it could have been my hologram tho! Or a case of mistaken identity :grin:

Or maybe the above message wasn't for me? Damn my over inflated sense of self importance!!!
  9. lol anything with a BMW badge on it tends to give their owners that sort of feeling :p :p :p jk's. yer hopefully be there tomorrow :grin: tanks for the welcomes guys hopefully we gonna get some decent weather!