Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Heya

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by sumanjay, Aug 11, 2009.

1. A recent lurker. Just thought I'd take the plunge and become a member after reading some incredibly useful and honest posts. I'm about to get my learners later this month and am working my way through a list of gear. I work in IT, bought my first house with my fiancée a few months ago and got married recently. I guess biking is the next adventure in a pretty amazing year :)

2. u seem switched on, congrats on going for a license, good choice with no regrets, many fun days ahead of u, welcome :)

3. As goz said, and welcome to Netrider mate :)

4. Good on ya for going for ur lisence :) Its a good excuse for getting out of the house when u cop the occasional wife bashing :LOL:
    I hope she doesnt convince you to trade ur new lifestyle when the little toddlers arrive :LOL:

5. Welcome, and good luck with the L's :)

Buy the wife some leathers, we won't.... errr I mean YOU won't regret it.... :LOL:

6. welcome buddy :)

7. Hi and welcome to NR.

And welcome to the adventure.