Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Heya pplz :)

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by Cowboy1600, Oct 23, 2004.

1. Hey guys. Thought Id better introduce myself :) Found out about Netriders thru Matt232. Im a regular on the Fireblades and CBR250 forums. I ride a 98 blade....been riding for about 7 years....I went for coffee last night (Friday) Man there was a great turn out.

2. Hey welcome cowboy....good to see a local, lm in viewbank actually...but not riding yet until l get a bike....but l am working on it...lol.

At least l know there someone near me

Julz

3. Hey there cowboy...

Welcome aboard...hoping to get to a coffee night soon myself!
    Look forward to cathcing up 8)

Julz I know how you feel...I'm still waiting for my bike to come back from the workshop :roll:

S

4. Hello!! And welcome!!

:D :D :D

5. isnt that a bugger slider...lol....lm often out your way...l have family out there just off colchester rd

6. G'day and welcome to the forums.

Cheers
    :D :D

7. Greetings Cowboy & welcome to the forums :)

8. welcome fireblade.org mate

glad to c u have checked this siter out :roll:

9. Welcome Cowboy. Nice to have ya :)

10. welcome cowboy

11. Heya,

Welcome aboard. Ride safe and have fun :twisted:

Lisa :twisted:

12. Welcome Cowboy, wondered who it was on that fine looking Blade. I do like the older ones, sorry Matt. Sorry I didn't get to chat to you, will make sure I catch you at the next coffee night.

Stew

13. Howdy and welcome Cowboy :) (slides up and makes room on the "newbie" bench seat . last seen being towed round behind a bike at the MotoGP :shock: )

14. Gday and welcome to the site mate. 8)

15. Good to see you made it Aaron, as I mentioned before Lil is a fellow Uni student so you'd guys would be able to take off for a ride while the rest of us working stiffs are stuck indoors! ](*,)

(over at Fireblades.org the Aussie members seem to have real trouble getting together for a ride....not the case here!!!)

16. Hahaha....stuck inside...mmm yummy weather coming soon.....suckers!!!!! :)

Trouble organizing rides? Thats an understatement!!

Thanks for the welcome guys :D

Fine looking blade...hehe....thanks man!!

17. Welcome to the site :)

18. Um that was a car bench seat, and it was being towed by either Flipper, well her flipper...................... the across !!
    or Dan's little but damn noisey Kawka

:LOL: :p :LOL:

oh and welcome Cowboy :)

19. Hi and welcome to the nuthouse.