Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Heya from Newy!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by MBS1, Jun 16, 2016.

1. G'day people,

Used to lurk around netrider some time ago but never tapped into it. Well, now that I have a sorry '95' ZX6 in the garage that I haven't the time to do up, might use that time to get to know some people on netrider.

Newcastle feels like the motorcycling mecca any day of the week and with so many sweet rides getting around, might be nice to get to know a few of the characters that sport them.

What got me into bikes? A ride on the back of a '99' ZX6 ninja some 10 years ago now.

Anyways, shout out to all the Newy/Hunter guys, and everybody else.

Take care,
  2. Welcome, lots of peeps in the Newcastle region here :cool:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome to the forum mate.
  4. Welcome to NR from Adelaide.
  5. gday MBS1MBS1 and welcome to NR!
  6. Cheers guys!

Nice to be here.
  7. Spend my time between Sydney and Port Stephens so I guess I pass by Newie a lot ;)

8. Hey mate welcome....
  9. Hi and welcome. Also from Newcastle here! Keep an eye on the 'ride announcements' forum as some of the Sydney rides also head up this way and are easily do-able.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Cool that you started and decided to introduce yourself :) you'll find this place a great resource and you'll also see stuff being planned. Enjoy!