Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Heya from a new learner

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by bobby93t, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Hi all,
    Just got my learners last week and bought a new Suzuki GS500F on Wednesday. Managed to finally take it out yesterday between the downpours. Looking forward to meeting for a couple of newbie rides once I get my skills up. I'm based in the northern suburbs of Sydney.

2. Welcome bobby93t & congrats on getting your L's :grin:

When I first got my bike it rained hard as well, good on you for getting a ride in between the heavy rain!
  3. Hi ,and congrats on the GS ,I had one LOVED IT . :cool: .

Keep an eye out in the sydney ride section .lots of stuff happening .
    Take it easy out there in this weather. :)
  4. Thanks guys. Hard to sit back and watch the frieking rain. None of my friends ride - too scared :roll: so it would be good to meet some people to share some experience with. Anybody live near St Ives?
  5. welcome to NR, great bunchof guys and giorls up in sydney that i am sure would be willing to go out riding and perhaps give you some pointers, or any advise you might need
  6. Welcome aboard... I am sure you will enjoy the site.. :grin:
  7. Plenty of more experienced riders on the north side who'd be happy to give you a few pointers...maybe get along to their coffee meet?
  8. welcome mate.

i'm not a rider (yet) but I met up with the NR guys @ terry hills tav 2 wks ago. You should pop along this wed an meet up with em - good (crazy) bunch of guys.
  9. Good to meet you at coffee mate, not sure what happened when we turned onto Mona Vale Rd, you seemed to disappear?
  10. thats more like it, whats going karl? your losing learners
  11. Yeah it was great to meet you & you guys had already gone before I had even left the carpark :LOL: :p

See you on a ride soon.