Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

heya all !!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by mysteq, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Hey everyone :)

My names Amy, I joined some time ago and have met a few peeps on rides but just thought i would finally post a "hello" and officailly introduce myself!!
    I live in the inner west of syd and ride a Yamaha FZR250. Got my P's last month so was pretty excited bout that :grin:
    Anyway look forward to ridin with you all in the near future

2. Hi Amy. :) You realise you've just signed your life away. Now it belongs to Netrider. Mwahahahaha :twisted: :LOL:
  3. Hi Amy and welcome :)
  4. hehehe hello!!!!!
  5. Whats a girl like you doing in a place like this ? :LOL:

Haven't we met somewhere before !
  6. no, no, no Micky; it's "What's a NICE girl like you doing in a place like this?" :LOL:

Welcome, Amy, please ignore the less-than-subtle nature of most of what goes on here; it's a mixture of testosterone, high-octane fuel, and pure stupidity :LOL:
  7. hey,amy!!!

welcome to you. i'm a newbie here as well. 2 days fresh.

enjoy it.

8. Welcome Amy :grin:
  9. Welcome Amy, you'll have a ball :)
  10. Never too late to step up to the plate Amy. :grin:

I'll do my intro post one day as well. :LOL:
  11. Hey Amy. Welcome. :)
  12. Hi AmY

Welcome, I nearly got to meet you at Robbie Williams but those stupid bloody green armbands kept getting in the way, :grin: hope to meet you on a ride soon.

13. oh thanx everyone for welcoming me!!!!
    micky i have no idea what i'm doin in a place like this...tho i was told its a nice warmy place to be at!!!! hehe

i'll be on some rides with ya all next yr once my bike is all fixed up...still dead as a door nail!!!!!!! boooo :(

14. hello and welcome to the madhouse :tantrum:

Oh and be nice to Hornet he's gettin on ya know :p :p :p :p
  15. hi and welcome . :)