Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Heya all!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by tornaido3927, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Hey everyone,

I'm new to the forum but I've been into motorbikes since I was five, but it's all be on the dirt! After owning a KLX250 a few years ago I gained an appreciation for the occasional road ride, before selling that in favour of a WR450F. After that I rode on the road less as it was a lot less comfortable and enjoyable and far more dirt oriented. Then, I traded that for my current bike, a Gas Gas EC300 2 smoker, which is road registered but I'm not about to go riding it around onroad for a variety of reasons!

Of course now that I'm confined to the dirt, I have the overwhelming desire to get a proper road bike! I'm on my red bike Ps, so I'm currently researching LAMS bikes that'll do me for at least a couple years..

I appreciate all types of bikes, old, fast, big, small, cafe, cruiser, whatever! However I do have a soft spot for nakeds/streetfighters; I enjoy seeing those perfectly engineered engines and frames. (Originally looking at CB400s but have recently been interested with those CFMoto 650NKs, don't judge me! 8-[)

I joined netrider because I love forums that pertain to my interests and also appreciate the wealth of information and sense of community they present :)

2. Welcome mate, you will enjoy it here. Lot's of great people here with good advice and a wealth of Knowledge:).

3. Welcome! It is a nice place here, enjoy :)