Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey :)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Matty, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Hey guys, my names Matty.
    I live on the Sunshine Coast, I moved there about 5 years ago from New Zealand. I spent some time living on a farm and in that period picked up a picked up a bike to see how I went :) My mum used to do motorx back in New Zealand, so apparently its in the blood :/ I never liked it, I just like riding :)

If there is anything I can ever do to help someone id be more then happy :) I look forward to riding with the guys in my area,

Cheers,
    Matt

2. Welcome to NR matt, im not from up there but there are a few to take you up on that offer.

3. Yay a comment! <3 :p

Haha, yea? You think?

Any care to introduce themselves? Would be cool.

Whats the spread of age like on this forum?

4. haha ive only been here bout a week.... but the ages seem to range from the inexperienced, even unlicensed like myself, too the oldies, no offence, with a lifetime of experience to share.

Its great as you can relate to people just starting out and get some great advice at the same time. Plus there is some randomness thrown in here and there for the funnies...

5. Welcome to NR..

All different levels of riders on here..

Plenty of experience to be gained.. :grin:

6. hello there