Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Slevin, Nov 23, 2006.

1. Hi Everybody,

Finally got around to getting my Learners the other day, looking forward to getting a bike and having a go.

Recently moved down to Melbourne from NSW for work, yep, yet another IT Professional. Living in Camberwell for the moment, but we shall see what happens.

Hope to catch up some time, are the St. Kilda and Southbank coffee nights still on regularly?

Does anyone have a Zeal? What are they like? I was looking at one at a dealer on the weekend and they don't seem too bad, certainly cheaper than the more popular/common bikes they had in stock. Might even go back for a test ride.

Cheers,
    Slevin

2. Welcome to the friendly forums Slevin. :grin:

I had a Zeal, and I was really happy with it. Cruised well and very comfy for me.

3. Hey Slevin. Welcome. Hope to see you at Friday coffee at Southbank soon.

4. Hey Slevin. Welcome. Hope to see you at Friday coffee at Southbank soon.

5. Welcome Slevin. Congrats on your learners and good luck with the bike hunting. :)

6. Welcome (officially) Slevin!! :wink:

7. Hi Slev :beer:

8. Welcome, dude!

9. Welcome Slevin, hope you enjoy the ride.

10. Welcome Slevin, hope you enjoy the ride.

11. Welcome Slevin, hope you enjoy the ride.

12. Welcome Slevin, hope you enjoy the ride.

13. Thanks everyone, thanks to Hornet and 4x Thanks to Mithel :grin:

Rolla, yeah hope to see you there, is Coffee on every second Friday or just when people decide to go?

Cya,
    Slevin