Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey !!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by 200 miles, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Hello is 200 miles here how are you? well i came in Australia 25 years ago chasing an ozzie girl,.....25 years later and 3 kids,we r still together and happily married ahahahahahhaa.Being from Italy is natural that my first moto was a scooter,a fantastic 125 TS 1975 MODEL from piaggio,still nowdays can`t watch it for too long ...i might cry. Then the love of my life arrived for my 20th birthday,and if you look at my avatar ..shes there i still have it in my garage in Italy,thats the latest photo i took a month ago while i was there.The good news is that with the help of my cousin we are going to rebuild it from scratch and hopefully this incredible bike that shared irrepetable moments with me will live again!!!! lol.
    Then while living in Australia i once out of the blue bought a used KLR 650 kawasaki maybe 1988 model?....it was not love this time and i gave it away,i have missed and missed and missed my XT500 too much through the years....and thats it since then i live a (single ) life when sometime ago i decided time came to marry another bike,,,,i sat on XSR yamaha 700 and i fell in love....maybe who knows ahhahahahahahaha mice meeting you guys!!! See you soon!

200 miles

• Like Like x 4
  2. Welcome mate. 69SIM69SIM just picked up an XSR900 and apparently it's an absolute cracker...

3.  Top
  4. gday 200 miles200 miles and welcome to NR - my scoot is from Piaggio also!

5. Welcome to the forum mate

6. welcome aboard :)

7. Welcome mate :cool:

The XSR700 is a sweet ride :D

8.  Top
  9. Welcome mate, I too miss my indestructible XT500....

10.  Top