Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hey y'all!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by lokimojo, Sep 16, 2010.

1. I thought I'd come and introduce myself in te kiddie pool before I jump into the deep end :D

My name is Pete, but most people know me as Loki (the Norse God of mischief :D). I've been riding since the start of this year and can't believe it took me this long to get started! I ride an oldschool Suzuki GSX-400F Katana thanks to my mate, who has let me borrow it for as long as I need. What a guy :D

That's about it really, I'm looking forward to meeting you all online and out on the roads.

2. Welcome Loki, where you from?
  3. G'day Loki and welcome to Netrider mate (y)
  4. Your name is familiar.... I know you from somewhere?? You're in Sydney, right?

Welcome to NR.

That's a bloody good mate!
  5. Welcome Loki =]
  6. Welcome mate (y)
  7. Welcome mate
  8. Cheers for the welcome guys! I registered online while skiing at Perisher, so havent had time to update my profile till now :D

I live in Belgrave, VIC. There are some awesome roads up around here.\\:D/

Are there any locals I should keep an eye out for on Netrider?
  9. How bloody good was Perisher/Blue Cow, i was there 3 weeks ago
  10. Absolutely amazing conditions! The weather was perfect for the most part, it's just a pity that it's the tail end of the season..
  11. Hi there,
    You will get lots of intelligent discussion here.

12. Lol intelligent im sure
  13. Welcome to the loony bin!
  14. Welcome loki. I've just been thinking about the similarities between riding and skiing. A lot of it is all about the skill of turning. Going straight and fast is easy enough, ha.